Note that a downloadbale PDF version (right-click, 'save as') of the entire investigation is available via the following link:
The Hidden Truth
The core issues of the Schapelle Corby case are the shocking systematic abuse of her legal and human rights and the brutal political 20 year sentence. This is documented by our onsite FAQ.
Who actually placed the marijuana in her board bag, and why, is largely peripheral to this. The harrowing show trial and dreadful injustice are rightly the focus of the campaign to free her.
However, some of the theories regarding placement and motive do provide rationale for many subsequent events, including the hostile media campaign, the dubious inconsistency of the AFP (Australian Federal Police) and the lack of support from the Australian government.
For these reasons, it is worth documenting just some of the most commonly mooted propositions:
1. The Corrupt Australian Baggage Handler Proposition
2. The ‘War on Drugs’ and Corruption Proposition
3. The 'Third Party Fixer' Proposition
Each of these tells a different story, with differing motives in play. They all, however, present issues and aspects which are extremely serious and disturbing. Around those issues, aspects and events it is also easy to envisage a host of other scenarios, in addition to those outlined above.
The most disturbing issue of all though is that despite all this, Schapelle Corby continues to suffer in a squalid prison cell.
Weighed against these and other extremely plausible well supported propositions, the idea that Schapelle Corby:
- • somehow obtained 4.2kg of marijuana having worked so hard just to earn the money for the flight, with no criminal record, and as a non-drug user
• placed it in her bag and then slashed the plastic bag open to release the smell
• chose to smuggle marijuana to a country where the drug is worth a tiny fraction of its Australian value
• somehow transported, undetected, the pungent smelling bag through Brisbane Domestic airport, Sydney Domestic airport, and Sydney International airport, past check-in staff, sniffer dogs, x-ray machines, CCTV, police, customs and baggage handlers
• put her full name and address on the board bag when she checked in
• openly proclaimed that she owned the bag when it was 'selected' by Indonesian customs
• protested about police/customs handling and therefore contaminating the evidence, which would actually have helped convict her had she placed the drugs
• formally requested that the marijuana be tested for country of origin, which would have added weight against her had it been from Australia
• pleaded for DNA and fingerprint tests which can only have harmed her had she placed them
• refused to even contemplate a plea bargain despite sentencing advantages
• begged for CCTV footage from Sydney and Brisbane airports when even a single frame of a pregnant board bag would have damned her
• requested footage from Denpasar airport which would have validated police claims had they been truthful
• acted out a script so wonderfully at the show trial that she would have swept the board at any Oscar ceremony
• and much more....
THE WHISTLEBLOWER FACILITY
Clearly, the above propositions raise a variety of unresolved issues. We therefore recently created a 'whistle blow' facility: the first of its kind anywhere on the internet.
If you have any information at all, with respect to any aspect raised, please do contact us via the following email address: inform[at]Schapelle[dot]net
Return to Schapelle.Net